Archives: FAQs

Can I get another diploma or certificate if I have misplaced mine?

Yes. There is a $50.00 fee for each additional replacement diploma or certificate. To order a replacement, email You will be asked to verify your account information and to make the payment. Once the placement is received, the replacement diploma or certificate will be processed.  

What happens if I fail my license exam?

Students are granted 3 attempts on the theory exam within a year upon completing a full course. You can schedule your next re-write with HiMark or with TSSA directly. A re-write fee of $288.15 (tax incl.) applies should you write with HiMark.

Can I drop by for a tour?

Of course! We would love to meet you. To schedule an appointment, please call us at the campus number listed below. Toronto:     (416) 781-8000 Barrie:        (705) 487-1393 Cambridge: (519) 621-2620 London:      (519) 455-5757 Oshawa:     (905) 434-4400 519 455-5757 Ottawa:      (613) 822-0188

What are the additional fees?

We charge an additional administration fee for funded students. There is also an optional tool package available to purchase at each campus.

Is a tax receipt (T2202) issued for my course?

Tax receipts (T2202) are only issued for vocational courses. This includes Gas Technician 3 Co-op, Gas Technician 3 Evening, Gas Technician 2 Co-op, Gas Technician 2 Evening, and Gas Technician 1.

Scroll to Top