Advanced HVAC Troubleshooting
Date(s) - 30/Aug/2021 - 03/Sep/2021
Monday - Friday
Deposit Required - $1,535.67 Full payment required upon registration.
Time(s) - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
An in-depth, hands on learning experience
This course is designed for those individuals that are advancing their career and transitioning to a service technician position. It is also a valuable tool for existing technicians that would like to improve on their troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of electricity
- Understanding and use of testing equipment
- Knowing what each component does and doesn’t do
- Troubleshooting defective components
- Confirming status of component
- Basic sequence of operation of common gas appliances
- Proper commissioning of gas appliances
What is Required
- Electrical hand tools
- Safety shoes and glasses
- Manometer (with tee and hose)
Apply for this course
Application is closed for this course.
Still have Questions?
We are available by phone Monday to Thursday – 7:30 am to 6:30 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Summer hours (June 21 to August 15) – Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Our courses start multiple times throughout the year!
What are you waiting for?